All sold out for the 2016 event folks.
Our 2017 15th anniversary event entries will open on 1 July, 2017.
Once again each participant will receive:
- A goody bag with sponsors products and samples
- An official time placing as allocated in the events results to be published on the official goat website
- Special edition finishers certificate downloadable from the Goat website
- Gourmet Goat sausage with trimmings, bananas and other refreshments at the finish
Goat age categories:
Note: All categories determined by the age of a competitor on the day of the event.
- Young Goat Men (Under 23 years)
- Young Goat Women (Under 23 years)
- Open Goat Men (under 40 years)
- Open Goat Women (under 40 years)
- Masters Goat Men (40 years plus)
- Masters Goat Women (40 years plus)
- Older Goat Men (50 years plus)
- Older Goat Women (50 years plus)
- Oldest Goat Men (60 years plus)
- Oldest Goat Women (60 years plus)
- Individual winners will receive the merit prize in the category they enter. All entrants are eligible for the first three overall in men and women.
The 2016 Event Pricing and Cancellation Policy 2016
The 2016 Goat Tongariro event pricing:
All prices incl. GST
The Original Goat Individual Entry.
Entry to The Original Goat Tongariro (20km) – $155.00
Please note: The Original Goat Tongariro Individual Entry does not include event transport which needs to be booked separately. Please see full refund policy details below BEFORE ENTERING.
The 2016 Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Note: In the event the Goat is not staged on either Saturday 3rd December or Sunday 4th December, no refunds will be made.
Note: We not only have a postponement day (the Sunday) but if the weather is inclement we also have an alternative course for the event. If the event is held on the contingency course there will be no refunds.
Organisers can be contacted at:
Brash Consulting Ltd, 41 Simmonds Cres, Springfield, Rotorua, 3015, New Zealand.